ROASTED CAULIFLOWER BITES with NACHO CHEESE
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp each: chili powder, cumin, garlic powder
- ½ tsp of each: salt, pepper, smoked paprika
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Large pinch of each: salt, dry mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin
- ½ cup of salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Rinse cauliflower and shake off water.
- Combine all spices and sprinkle over cauliflower.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir and cook for another 15 minutes.
- While cauliflower is cooking, make sauce.
- Put all ingredients in a blender except salsa, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into pan - cook over medium high heat until it boils. Turn down, stir and cook until thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in salsa.